Our Support Services
Drupal Connect has a team of 75+ expert Drupal developers in North America, The UK, France, Australia and Germany. We have over 300 clients including GE, AOL, NBC, Sony Music, The NYSE, Waste Management, The Carter Foundation, Yale, Stanford, Harvard, and Georgetown University to name a few. We have extensive experience working remotely in all aspects of Drupal development and are very successful at it.
World-class Support System
We also have a world-class support system (and 24/7 support) to ensure the stress free working of the website after it is launched. Drupal Connect offers enterprise-class development support for sites large and small. Our support program includes robust support in-person, phone, Skype, Google chat, email and our online project management system to ensure you get the help you need, when you need it. We've built a team of development experts to provide assistance and to extend your in-house expertise, helping you deploy your web sites with confidence. Our support program covers regular support: Monday-Friday (business hours) at $135.00/hr.
For sites that have been built by other service providers. Drupal Connect needs to review under the hood (site Audit) to determine all technical considerations. This is mandatory to be able to provide professional support services. A site audit is best practice to ensure deliverables, and timelines, however we are more than happy to just jump right in.
3 Levels of Site Audit
40 Hours- Complete analysis and best practice
- Project set up in our online ticketing system
- PM/Developer assigned
- Discovery with client/developer to ensure clear understanding of current app development and scope of work (SOW)
- Review of initial support tickets with priority sequence
- Review the codebase for modifications outside best practices. Document and propose fixes/solutions including full site rebuild where warranted.
- Review custom code for coding and security issues.
- Review Performance/Hosting and any other consideration like 3rd party services and external API hooks for issues. Make recommendations where needed.
- Provide summary of findings with recommendations on site improvements and discussion with client
10 Hours- Simple review
This will suit sites built robustly to standards where a client has provided ample understanding and confidence in their platform. This time provides simple checks and balances to ensure professional support. It will allow a lower-level overview compared to the Full Site Audit and is only recommended in some cases. A full site audit is our standard practice
T/M Contract Billed Weekly
We jump right in with a straight T/M contract with no guarantees. This may provide faster service to begin but results can be less cost effective depending on what we find and the condition of the codebase.