Jonathon Whitener has over six years of experience in developing PHP/MySQL applications on Linux-based platforms, and has studied computer science for more than 12 years. He has been working with Drupal since the 5.1 release and has worked on over a hundred Drupal sites, four of which were for Fortune 500 companies.
Jonathon is passionate about efficient and scalable code. His sites handle millions of page views per day. He is a master of key performance-boosting technologies, including reverse proxy caches, memcache, and APC. Additionally, he offers expertise in integrating Drupal with third-party applications via RESTful APIs and Web services implementations. On the front end, he rounds out his skills with a keen interest in great design and UX, and all of the fun that can be had with Ajax.
When Jonathon is not Drupaling, he spends his time with his wife and puppy in Austin, Texas. You can often find him playing some sort of FPS on X-Box Live, but you won't be able to kill him.
- Drupal experience since since 2007
- Lots of expertise in custom Drupal module development
- Experience with Pressflow/Varnish caching, as well as Memcache and APC.
- Successfully developed and deployed four sites for Fortune 500 companies based on the Drupal platform
- Grounded in software development life cycle, development and documentation
- Experience in third-party authentication integration (LDAP, CAS)
- Experience with REST/XMLRPC integration into the Drupal platform
- Familiarity with Google Maps API with Memcache on an enterprise scale site
- Likes working on customizations for Ubercart/Drupal Commerce and has a good understanding of E-Commerce in general
Request a quote or get more info
We offer free online quotes. Get yours today! If you’d like more information, please contact us. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.